Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Jeßberger
- studies at the TFH (technical college), Berlin
- five years of project engineering referring to cleaning of oil landscape damage
- seven years of trading ferrous and non-ferrous scrap residues. Manager of a recycling plant for grinding sludges (briquetting).
- 15 years in sales of recycling equipment, focus processing of metal chips and suldges
- Additional field of activity: commissioner imission, responsible member of staff for recycling regulations
- in 2001 starting of the own business